Thursday, December 4, 2008

For the fans at USAISC

Every now and then it is fun to see if any 'interesting' parties are checking out my website. Last time I checked, I found out Cyveillance, a private intelligence firm, was a regular visitor. That was a while ago.

Now the United States Army Information Systems Command (USAISC) appears to be a big fan.

There is not too much information out there on the USAISC. It appears to be part of the U.S. Army Information Systems Engineering Command (USAISEC), and you can buy this cool patch on eBay. Good luck figuring out exactly what they do.

8 comments:

addicted sheep said...

lmao thats funny.. USAISC just became a fan of my blog too.

Anonymous said...

I have figured it out. USAISC is a Governmental Agency, that checks us out. Spy in otherwords.

Anonymous said...

pomproxy.monterey.army.mil
160.133.1.228
Headquarters, USAISC
Monterey

This is the IP's they are coming out of.

Anonymous said...

Me three. USAISC has made several visits to my site, along with the Naval Ocean Systems. Last week they were right next to each other, and minutes apart, in my stats. Weird.

Anonymous said...

They are also monitoring my web site at www.butchdicus.net. 147.58.99.20 Headquarters Usaisc Texarkana, TX

Planetary Sister said...

I've just become fan and fav'd by them.

Thanks for having this posted.

OneLove.

Planetary Sister said...

My blog just became fan'd and fav'd.

Thanks for this posting.

OneLove.

Anonymous said...

Well, how about the fact that all my emails are routed through and appear to originate from a USAIC site?

Gotta love it! I sent an email to myself with a note to them, never arrived. So I sent another with a resume and cover letter LOL... it came through.... I guess that is a rejection? Or what?

I would be pissed but I don't even care anymore.